Flexibowl® can be integrated with any robot and vision system, ensuring high flexibility during assembly and feeding processes. Flexibowl® feeds parts in a continuous and efficient manner, thanks to its circular design that allows perfect integration with the container.
A user-friendly software interface enables quick product changes, avoiding waste of time and setup costs.
Thanks to its compact and modular concept, the Flexibowl® system is used as a standard loading workstation and can be integrated into various production processes.
Flexibowl® aims to overcome inefficiency problems typical of traditional part feeding systems.
Flexibowl® is highly flexible and designed to feed a wide range of parts, regardless of:
- Geometry (cylindrical, complex 3D shape)
- Surface (smooth, sticky, tangled, etc.)
- Material (sensitive, fragile, rubber, and silicone)
- Weight and dimensions (metal cast and cut parts)
- Parts can be fed in continuous motion, i.e., circular tracking for higher production speed.
Flexibowl®'s performance can be quickly verified in advance through initial tests. Our technical department offers remote control and web support.